mahyarabie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my account has been disable since last night 

I have not had any payment problem 

do not have any idea why I can not go to my Account and my phone is disable

9 REPLIES 9

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@harveyh  in the interim, to get your service up and running again, while you wait for a reply from moderators.

Consider purchasing a voucher at a corner store / gas station. Link below lists multiple places you can get a voucher.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Or use a site like recharge.com to pay with your card or via PayPal. Recharge does charge a bit more for their processing fee.

harveyh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks.. just checked that and am card numbers are good.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

change pass,sim,number~2.jpeg

@mahyarabie 

login to your self serve account and click on "change sim" make sure the last 4 digits match the sim card in your phone. if it doesn't match then someone is commiting fraud.

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "security or identity fraud issue" or "no service"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

harveyh

Thanks. I hav pe asked for a moderators help.  It wouldn’t accept my card again.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@harveyh wrote:

I have had the same problem today.  My payment was not processed from a visa which has been used for 2 years, not expired or changes made to it or my address etc. 
I thought it was a glitch so I deleted my credit card information and tried to put the card numbers back in but it will not accept any credit cards.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statement.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mahyarabie wrote:

my account has been disable since last night 

I have not had any payment problem 

do not have any idea why I can not go to my Account and my phone is disable

1.  What do you mean by disabled?

Can you call 611 from your phone to access your account info?

2.  If you can still login to your self-serve account, what is your account status?

If status = active, what is your phone number on the "Plan and Add-Ons" page.

If status = expired or suspended, add fund to your account and click on the Reactivate Current Plan link to get your phone working ASAP.  Also, restart your phone after reactivation.

@harveyh wrote:

I have had the same problem today.  My payment was not processed from a visa which has been used for 2 years, not expired or changes made to it or my address etc. 
I thought it was a glitch so I deleted my credit card information and tried to put the card numbers back in but it will not accept any credit cards.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address "exactly" as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Edit: Addition

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the autopay reward.

harveyh

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try marking your phone lost in your account then wait 5 minutes and mark it found.  Also try making a manual payment if a $1.  Also try rebooting your phone.  If you stay need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

Need Help? Let's chat.