cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bonus data with auto pay

publicy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Some credit is in my acct. Do I still need to set up an auto pay so that i can have the bonus data? do i still have the bonus data before the credit run out if i don't set up?

3 REPLIES 3

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@publicy wrote:

Some credit is in my acct. Do I still need to set up an auto pay so that i can have the bonus data? do i still have the bonus data before the credit run out if i don't set up?

Of course! You will have $2 off per month + bonus data when you enable autopay.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@publicy wrote:

You get $2 off/cycle and bonus data on your next renewal after you enable autopay.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@publicy wrote:

@publicy  As long as you have AutoPay enabled you will get the bonus data. If you have a credit the system will take the credit first and only charge the remainder on the cc if your credit in your account funds does not cover the entire renewal amount.

You will still get the bonus data so you have nothing to worry about. Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.