cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ask function

Tonofnusby31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unlimited for me area Quebec to Ontario or Toronto how much with data for internet .I now living in Montreal can I use my cellphone call to outside Montreal get roaming or not if I get calling from Toronto i get roaming or not.please explain me .I need budget 25$ 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tonofnusby31,If you take province wide talk, text, and 1.5G data (3G) for 90 days, that would come to 90.  If you set up autopay, that would drop to 84$ every 90 days.  I beleive that is the lowest plan you can get which includes some data, text, and unlimited provincial calling.  If you need to call from Montreal to Toronto a lot, you would need Canada wide plan, which would be even more expensive.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I think you will need canadawide calling.

• canadawide shoudl be  $30/month and no data
  • if  you will uses less than 133 minutes /30 days in long distance or roaming (going outside your home province) using a provincial plan.

add  500mb data .30 days for $5.  these numbers are from memory I will double check.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Tonofnusby31 The $25 talk and text plan includes Province-wide talk and global text. It means while you stay in your home province (Montreal, QB), you can call anyone in the province of QB. You will be able receive calls from anywhere. To call outside of your province, you can purchase Long Distance add-on (200min $8 or 400mins $15).

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

wrote:

Unlimited for me area Quebec to Ontario or Toronto how much with data for internet .I now living in Montreal can I use my cellphone call to outside Montreal get roaming or not if I get calling from Toronto i get roaming or not.please explain me .I need budget 25$ 

Public Mobile does not offer roaming, nor are there any roaming charges in Canada.  Roaming is only offered in the U.S.  Please note that roaming is not the act of travelling, but rather the act of your phone connecting to a different network.  You can use Public Mobile services on Telus's entire Canada-wide network, and if you choose a plan with Canada-wide calling, all services will work across the country where there is network coverage.

Unfortuantely, there isn't any company isn Canada that is going to offer you unlimited data and unlimited calling for $25/month.

Here's are some of Public Mobile's plans:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans#plans

Some of the most popular 30-day plans are listed near the top of that page.  The plans are $2/30 days more if you don't sign up to preauthrozied payments.  If you need nation-wide phone calling abilities, unlimited calls Canada-wide are available for an additional $10 per 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.