cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong amount billed to my credit card

Delo1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Who do I talk to about the error amount charged to my credit card?

9 REPLIES 9

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Delo1 

if you were provided an offer via text, and your plan renewed before the expiry of the text offer to all members, you may need to wait until your next renewal to see the change.

If the plan was available on self serve to select from, then yes it absolutely should have taken effect on your next renewal if you set it up to occur that way.

Delo1

I tried the chatbot before I left the first message here and it was not helpful. It kept asking if I wanted a tax receipt and other unhelpful questions.

@Delo1  ok gotcha. When you sign into your account,  what does it show as your current subscription plan? If it's still showing ad the old plan, you might have to use the chatbot to engage PM to enquire what happened to your change.

Delo1

My plan did not go through but my husband's did.  Now what do I do about mine?

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Delo1 

It looks your plan changing did not go throw, check your account, to see what is your current plan, if you are still on the old plan or the new plan.

Delo1

I am aware of those changes. On May 31 I changed both my husband's and my accounts to the $19.00/month plan to start at the next subscription date. The next subscription date for my account was June 17th and I was charged on my credit card the previous $26.25 amount instead of $19.00.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Delo1 What is the error in the amount?Public mobile has since removed the benefits that you used to get as of May. So now they're charging your full plan price up front with the taxes. Then they give you back 5% of your payment. 

You now have points. When you have 15 points you can redeem to help lower your bill. 15 points is $15 off.

You have to sign into your account to see.

Need Help? Let's chat.