cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my SIM Card??

victoriadewar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my SIM card last Thursday (7 days ago). I recieved my receipt and 5 minutes later I recieved an email saying my SIM card has been shipped. It has now been 7 days and I have yet to recieve my SIM card. If I do not receive my SIM card in time, will Public Mobile honour the promo plan for $40/month?

I was really looking forward to joining Publib Mobile but this is very discouraging.

5 REPLIES 5

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@torontoireland  Agreed with @jgorman for every problem there are probably hundreds that have gon  through without issue.  Probelm is in here all we see if the problems for the most part.

But once you're in service is great, and when the promotion is over, im cusre hte cusomter service will be back to normal as well.

jgorman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I wouldn say a lot without service.
We are only seeing the people with issues that are posting here. I believe there are 100's coming over to PM each day without incident.

torontoireland
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not sure if it is even a good idea to sign up right now. A lot of people have been left without phone service because of issues.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@victoriadewar  unfortunately its probably lost in the mail somewhere!  THere are some new posts idscussing the promotion and what will and wont be honored.  Unfortunately if you dont have your sim activated it wont be honoured.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Doing-wireless-different-has-its-ups-and...

With that said, are you near Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver?  On friday and saturday you will be able to physically pick up a sim card.  So  that is an option for you if you are close enough.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Ordering-amp-SIM-Card-Payment-amp-Pi...

jeferson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Keep in mind that Friday was a holiday. I bet it arrives today.

Need Help? Let's chat.