cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the *f is going on with the payment system?

liuhan610032
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The add-ons doesn't work at all after I added $10 into my account. 

The regular payment doesn't work at all after I added $120 for my services. I have no services on my phone now at all.

What the *f is going on public mobile? Such a huge diassapointment.

5 REPLIES 5

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@KayEn, just want to confirm that you have sent a private message to @CS_Agent. Right?   

KayEn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem and still waiting for the last three days. questioning whether its time to switch to someone else or not 😞

liuhan610032
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It says I have 0 due payment but I still can't use any of my mobile service. Also the Pm'd the MOD team and they are not responding. I need to get this issue to resolve now to get back on track for my business.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

send a private message to @CS_Agent and give them your public mobile phone number. The add-on system in selfserve is broken but dialing 611 from your phone gets you to an automated system which still works as reported by people over the last few days. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@liuhan610032, sorry to hear you are having some issues.  The addon purchases has been messed up for awhile.  If you know your PIN you can call *611 and do it that way.  But if y our service is messed up as well. You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.