cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Simon_O

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle
I just had the pleasure of being helped by @Simon_O and found out they are me to the mod team. I would like to send out a big welcome and thanks for coming to the community to help us all out

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

16 REPLIES 16

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Wait a second 

Is this THE @Simon_O that Simon's AI is based on?

Cat Wink

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I had noticed the addition to the moderator list earlier, but I was unsure if the change had something to do with the Simon bot.
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Simon-is-here-to-help/m-p/81206#M5323

Now that we have a moderator by the name of Simon, maybe PM should change the name of the bot to avoid confusion going forward.  Wouldn't want a live person to be mistaken for a computer program, or vice versa.  How about it, @Jeremy_M?

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey all!

Thanks for the warm welcome 🙂 ! It is much appreciated and I am more than happy to have joined the Community Team!

Don't hesitate to reach out to us, that's why we're here for! 😉

Cheers,

Simon

Another moderator!  Yippee!   Welcome @Simon_O 🙂

Don't be a stranger.... you can say hello in this thread 😉

Hey guys, 

I am so happy to see how excited you all are in welcoming Simon to our team! 

Public Mobile is growing!! & we are all here to stay 😄 

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

SD08
@MarieHelene_L wrote:

Welcome to the team Simon! You guys have been talking about this for a long time now and there it is, our first male moderator! Just in case you were tired of Shaz, Mary and I Smiley LOL

@MarieHelene_L

How could we be getting tired of you who help us so much?  I'm hoping you moderators don't get tired of us!  Smiley LOL

@NDesai wrote:

Welcome aboard Simon.

Everyone seems little excited that you have joined the mod team to help out users, but i hope this doesn't mean one of the mod will be leaving us Smiley Sad. This usually happens when a new mod comes aboard. 

@NDesai

I'm hoping that isn't the case this time.  Surely PM has room for a fourth moderator?  (please Cat Happy)

SD08

A hearty welcome to the newest moderator, @Simon_O!  Thank you for joining the team.  Smiley Happy

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome aboard Simon.

Everyone seems little excited that you have joined the mod team to help out users, but i hope this doesn't mean one of the mod will be leaving us Smiley Sad. This usually happens when a new mod comes aboard. 

@will13am wrote:

Fantastic, a guy has finally broken the glass ceiling at Public Mobile moderator team!  Welcome aboard, @Simon_O!  Now that the moderator team is growing some bench strength, does that mean a really good promotion is coming soon? 

No. But may be Smiley Tongue

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Fantastic, a guy has finally broken the glass ceiling at Public Mobile moderator team!  Welcome aboard, @Simon_O!  Now that the moderator team is growing some bench strength, does that mean a really good promotion is coming soon? 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to the PM team Simon!!

You guys all rocks you shazia and Mary and now simon you guys always there when someone need a suggestion or solution thx guys
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Welcome to the team Simon! You guys have been talking about this for a long time now and there it is, our first male moderator! Just in case you were tired of Shaz, Mary and I Smiley LOL

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

echf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great to have one more moderator!

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Thanks for updating all of us @ShawnC13

And welcome to mod team @Simon_O
And now we have a new person to tag as well jk
Welcome
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire
Good call, welcome Simon! 🙂
Need Help? Let's chat.