cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visually impaired member

Bryanhou
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to deal with this corporation is a night mare for this visually impaired person.

I guess I'll just have to turn it over to the Disability Ombudsman.

I hear they are wonderful people to present issues to.

15 REPLIES 15

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bryanhou 

i saw your other poster for SIM Swap so what is your issue can't Login to your account?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/sim-swap-fraud

do you message to  CS_Agent  if yes resend another new message!

Almost all of us here are fellow customers. Do not post that kind of information here. Only in private messages to username CS_Agent.

Would love to be able to help guide you through what is going on but when you don't answer the questions or try the ideas suggested then there's not much else we can do.

Bryanhou

As I said I have my bank information and id. I can send pictures of me holding them.

I don't have access so how you all send me a SMS .

It's difficult to try to help you when you seem hesitant to help us help you with answering or trying ideas suggested.

Bryanhou

Would love to send photos of my bank card ,id and myself. 

Think it would work, or do I have to go through all the questions. They come two at a time takes twenty hours.

Do you recall when you last paid? Did you try out the ideas I suggested earlier?

Bryanhou

This has been a month now.

No patience left.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bryanhou , are you having problems reaching an agent or you cannot get them to address an issue affecting your service?  I can tell you that there seems to be an ongoing renewal bug that is probably keeping them quite busy and so response times can be longer than usual.  Hopefully if that is your issue with support that you would show a little understanding.  

Which method did you use for contact? Are you getting no response at all or just cookie cutter stuff?

Bryanhou

Still no help from these supposed helpful agents.

Zeroed out by a zero company.

What happens when you dial 611 with the Public sim in a phone? Or from another phone you can dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your phone number.

If it says invalid then the account might be unrecoverable. If it wants money then it's suspended. If it gives you your balance and the next renewal date then it's active.

Bryanhou

Trying to recover my account. Got zeroed out by one of the zero's that work at public mobile

I sympathize, and there should be better ways to accommodate your needs, but you wouldn't want just anybody being able to do things in your account. You'd want the company to be sure they're dealing with an authorized person.

In YOUR sim card or the current row of zeros after a starting 1? It's 6 straight zeros.

The current sim numbers are 1 followed by 6 zero's then 7 digits. I suppose technically there would be 2 accounts out there that are 1 or 2 followed by another 6 zeros. But I'm not sure if there's any checksum for sim numbers or whether they're simply serial.

What are you trying to do by the way? Maybe we can help.

Bryanhou

It's down to the wire. All I need to tell them is how many zero's in a sim card number.

This verification was designed to eliminate visually impaired individuals.

Wouldn't want them clogging up the lines.

Need Help? Let's chat.