cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us roaming

anbil9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased us roaming talk today I received a text telling me that it will expire tomorrow. My question is why is my us roaming talk got cut off today.

3 REPLIES 3

@anbil9 If it's as @Anonymous says, then contact the moderators via private message directly  here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them to remove the expiring app. You can also download and use TextNow over WiFi to make, receive, send calls/texts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anbil9 wrote:

I purchased us roaming talk today I received a text telling me that it will expire tomorrow. My question is why is my us roaming talk got cut off today.

It sounds like you bought another talk component. That confuses the system. You will need the moderators to remove the additional one or to re-arrange what you have so that you can continue talking.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

That doesn't make any sense @anbil9 . Could you please take and post a screenshot of your payment history that includes the last 10 days. Omit any personal information . Thanks.

@anbil9 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.