cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent

Public6208
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bonjour

Vous m'aviez demandé ma date de naissance et les 4 derniers chiffres de ma carte de paiment de mes sévices et cela depuis hier à 17h30 que  je vous es envoyé et plus j'ai une balance de mon compte se 18 $

3 REPLIES 3

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Bonjour,

Pour répondre au message privé du Modérateur, cliquez sur l'enveloppe en haut à droite pour ouvrir vos messages.

PM fr message envelope.jpg

Cliquez sur le titre du message pour ouvrir le message.

En bas, cliquez sur "répondre". Écrire votre réponse puis cliquez sur "envoyer le message".

Hello,

To reply to Moderator private message, click on the envelope at top right to open your messages.

Click on the message title to open the message.

At the bottom, click on "Reply". Write your response and then click "Send Message".

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Public6208 

You should click on the little envelope in the top right area then click on the title of the message you received from the moderators, then you will be able to click 'reply' button to continue the conversation with them.Screenshot_20191211-182142.png

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Sorry I don't speak or write french but I saw you've been waiting for a reply from anyone!

I used Google translate.

It does take some time especially if the @CS_Agent member working on your issue works nights and they didn't pass your case of . If your on the $15 PLAN and you want to restart you service, consider these:

First if you see the reactivate button in your self serve, click it and try manually loading $1 to your account. This sometimes jumpstarts the renewal process.

If that doesn't work, try the Lost Phone Trick:

Caution! There have been reports that the lost phone trick removes your autopay and may be other rewards for the cycle, please be aware of that before trying this solution.

1. Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes.
3. Re-login to self serve and report phone found.
4. Reboot your phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and has been known to reactivate your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.