cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock a telus iPhone

DamianHa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I am in need to unlock my iPhone. I bought the iphone off kijiji but is from a telus user. I do have the credits in my acccount right now to get it processed. I do not know where the email contact link is so I am posting here to ask for urgent response. if possible. Please i am flying out in 5 hours I wuold like to resolve by then. 

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

horemans
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Wants to use out of country sim..
You may be able to use an internet service or check wherever you are visiti6 to arrange an unlock
At worst.. Buy a burner local phone, usually reasknable [if not an iphone.. You may have to suffer Android ]

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
A Telus phone will work without unlocking with Public Mobile 🙂

DamianHa

I am trying to unlock the telus phone so I can use it while I travel outside Canada.

DamianHa

i am not posting my IMEI on public forum. I've private messaged mod already. I am waiting for reply. so I can proceed.

DamianHa

I have more than that in my account

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
User heading out of Canada That's why want iPhone unlocked so they can use it overseas 🙂

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Did you get looked after yet since you mentioned you only have limited time and really want to get it unlocked?
I am tagging mod for you hopefully things will go in positive direction for you
@Shazia_K

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@DamianHa, You DO NOT need to unlock a Telus locked device.

It will work on this network, as it is Telus's (and Bells) network.

Add a 50 dollars to your pm account and contact mod dept they will help you out i believe they charge 50 dollars for unlocking.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You need to send the moderators a private message

To send a private message to the Moderator_Team click here

I thinki you will need your iphone active on the PM network and you will need to send them your imie number and possibly the phone model

check out https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Unlocking-Your-Phone/ta-p/5237 it says to use a contact form but private message is still the best way

Need Help? Let's chat.