cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately, Voucher # could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again.

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I bought voucher from Esso today, go back home and pay by public mobile voucher, but it is not working. somebody help please

7 REPLIES 7

crazycolby

I will contact the moderator team, thx

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@crazycolby just checking, in case it was something that simple.  In this case, please see @skydrew's link for contacting the moderator team for further assistance.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

crazycolby

yes I was entering PIN number

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@crazycolby when you try to redeem it, are you entering the PIN from the printed voucher?  That's the number you need to enter into self-serve.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

crazycolby

let me try, thx

skydrew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you tried carefully and also via the phone itself and made no mistakes, then I suggest contacting the mods!

I suggest you send them a private message. Be sure to include your Public Mobile phone number and voucher number&pin as well as a detailed description of your problem. Click here to know how contact them. They are available Mon-Thursday from 9am to 9pm and Friday-Sunday from 9am to 5:30pm (eastern time). They usually respond pretty fast to help requests!

I hope your problem will be solved quickly!

skydrew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Another option is to use your mobile device, and daill 611.  There is an option to add vouchers in this way.

Need Help? Let's chat.