cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate SIM

folgerrd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently ordered a SIM card and after inputting all of my information I went to go put in my credit card info, it rejected it twice even though it is not a maxed out card and all my info is correct and then the session timed out, forcing me to start anew. This time however it said the sin card was invalid and I couldn't use it and wont let me progress any further, what do I do?

2 REPLIES 2

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @folgerrd 

You will have to wait for about 50 minutes for the old session to expire.

Don't forget to input your friend's referral, that section is not turned on by default.

Welcome to pubic mobile

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@folgerrd  please check to see if your credit card was charged. If it was, insert your SIM and see if it works, and try to login to your self service account.

If it wasn't, wait 1 hour from last attempt, clear your browser history,  go to private/incognito mode and try again to activate your SIM. Here's an article on activating. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Need Help? Let's chat.