cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Transaction

70challenger
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

unable to process.jpgI am trying to change my auto pay credit card and have called my CC company and they have no issues. It fails every time and I cannot believe this is so difficult and why this problem has not been solved. I have used incognito browsers as well as other computers. I do not have an apt number, I have written the whole word Avenue. I do not know what else to do?

12 REPLIES 12

rgruihn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how is this problem still occuring and no one has EVER posted a solution that works. What are the moderators saying when they finally get back to people?

rdb91

@rdb91 wrote:

@70challenger  &  @rdb91

Have you guys tried using FireFox?

Just tried it with Firefox, and same issue (so 3 different browsers so far, Chrome, IE and FF now).

In each of the browsers, I have also tried Road as Rd as well.  No go.  Rest of the informaiton is also correct!

So after trying to unsuccessfully update the new CC via Chrome, IE and Firefox, I accidentally found a new way to move forward.

Yes, my original solution is still unsolved.

BUT, I have discovered that you can now use the same CC more than once on different PM lines.  I have a total of 4 lines on PM now and have used 2 different cards only (1 card to pay for 2 lines).  No issues with this setup!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@70challenger wrote:

Why does it say this problem is solved, when clearly it is not? I never hit the solved button?

@70challenger

Perhaps you hit the solved button by accident without realizing it.  As the original poster of the topic, you can usually unmark a solution accepted.  Click the three dots in the upper-right corner of the marked post, then scroll down in that drop-down menu to click on "Not the Solution".  Then you'll be able to choose any other reply as the solution later. 

PublicMobile_UnmarkSolutionAccepted.jpg

Note: There is a chance that one of the oracles marked the solution, as they have the ability to do that.  Not sure if the above unmarking procedure can be applied in that case.

70challenger

Why does it say this problem is solved, when clearly it is not? I never hit the solved button?

I will try a different card as suggested just no time right now.

rdb91

@70challenger  &  @rdb91

Just tried it with Firefox, and same issue (so 3 different browsers so far, Chrome, IE and FF now).

In each of the browsers, I have also tried Road as Rd as well.  No go.  Rest of the informaiton is also correct!

DragonSpecV

I know from the past, sometimes it could be something as how the address of the CC is spelt (example CIR for "Circle" or CR or CRES for Crescent", etc.)

But back to the browser idea, I had a similar issue, but not w/ CC, just w/ PayPal.

I always use Chrome, but when I try to update my account using PayPal it would reject it.  When I believe I used FireFox, it was fine.

@70challenger  &  @rdb91

rdb91

@70challenger wrote:

unable to process.jpg

I'm having the exact same issue this morning.

We have 2 PM accounts, and 1 Visa with a supplementary card.  Changing from MC to Visa.

Supplementary card was accepted on one account.  Main card getting the same message this morning on the other account.

Tried Chrome and IE.

70challenger
The card is a PC MasterCard. Just a normal MasterCard

70challenger
No, it is the first time using this card.

DragonSpecV

@70challenger

I don't think you have an issue w/ your web browser.

But my first question to you is, what kind of CC do you have that you are trying to use?

Pre-Paid CC?

Debit CC?

Non-revoling CC?

Revolving CC?

Visa / Mastercard / AMEX etc?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@70challenger, is the credit card being rejected used in multiple accounts?  There's a bug in the system that seems to rear its ugly head on the third account.  I encountered exactly that problem.  For me the solution was simply use a different credit card and come back to using the rejected card days later.  

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Since you've tried different browsers, and computers, I can only suggest these other tips:
-clear your browser cache

-use a different credit card

-If you are using AMEX the CVV2 number is the 4 digit number on the FRONT of your card below the card number.
-try again later

In the payment page, enter your address, postal code and name exactly as they appear on your credit card statement.

**If making a top-up, be sure to check your credit card account with each attempt to avoid being double charged.

Alternatively, you could buy Public Mobile payment vouchers at various retailers and use these to top-up your account. Check here for locations: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/how-to-pay As that list may not be updated, it's best to contact the retailer to confirm what they have before you visit them.

If none of these work for you, then you should send a private message to a moderator for assistance. How to contact moderators: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.