cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming.

RonPeterson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am going to US for a month can I purchased more than one 10 day plan at a time?

or do I need to purchase every 10 days?

3 REPLIES 3

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RonPetersondefinitely a great question.  You'd need to re-purchase when the existing 10 day add-on has expired, unfortunately you can't stack purchase them all at once.  

As @GR mentioned you could just change your plan to the $60 plan and then when you return change your plan to whatever plan is available at that time.  Only risk is the plan you're on now may no longer be available to select.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@RonPeterson wrote:

I am going to US for a month can I purchased more than one 10 day plan at a time?

or do I need to purchase every 10 days?

@RonPeterson  Unfortunately you need to wait until the current US Roaming expires before adding a new one. You can also add the funds in your account and message the moderators to see if they can do the purchases for the next two add-ons for you.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@RonPeterson if you're renewal is close to the time you're going you could get the 60$ monthly plan with us talk, text and data

Need Help? Let's chat.