cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming

yvonnefu21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_team 

Hi, I'm travelling in the states right now and have just bought a 10-day 1GB US data roaming add-on. I am normally on a 90-day plan with 12GB data, unlimited talk and text, in Canada. Since making the payment for the 1GB US data roaming add-on, it still shows on my phone that there's no service. I'm wondering if there needs to be some kind of set-up, or if I need to purchase a US roaming talk/text add-on as well? I've tried looking for answers in the community but cannot seem to solve this issue. 

3 REPLIES 3

RichardKCLing
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When I was in account page for add-ons, I can only see $20 for Talk, Text and 250MB data.  I can't see the 1GB additional add-on.  I saw that before but now I can't find it.  Thanks.

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you turn data roaming on in the phone settings?

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Buying add-on its a 2 step process first you purchase add on and fund get transfer from cc to public mobile funds then you buy again same add-on from available funds if you follow that process and still not able to get add-on then
Send a msg to mod they will look after you
Send a private message with your ph#, sim# and your email mod and they will get back to you when they can.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.