cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer number

misakCZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I recently moved to publicly mobile, and something went wrong with transfering my number. I can see everything is activated, bud nobody can call me, so at the moment I have have 2 sim activate in same time (old sim card can receive phone call and SMS)

3 REPLIES 3

misakCZ

Ok, thanks I will try 

misakCZ

I did confirm that SMS from my old provider, also I did receive two phone calls from Public mobile, but I didn't have my phone with me at moment, bud they left voice message. They asked me to contact them, and I figured this is way how I can contact Public mobile 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@misakCZ 

Sounds like your porting is not completed. Common mistake that new members make is not leaving the old SIM in the phone while activating the SIM then replying to the text from the old carrier confirming you are porting over to PM. There is also a 90 minute window to reply. If you missed this important step, you need to contact a CS_Agent through SIMon Chatbot by submitting a ticket bottom of the page or private message on the envelope icon above.

If you did reply then you old SIM will continue to work for about a hour then it will stop working. Power off your phone and switch to the PM SIM.

Need Help? Let's chat.