cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text reminder for payment

gw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not get the usual text reminder that my next payment was going to come off my credit card.  Usually I get one about 2 days before the payment.

It didn't really matter to me, because I keep track of when it comes out, but some people need the friendly reminder so they don't get caught off guard.

2 REPLIES 2

@gw wrote:

I did not get the usual text reminder that my next payment was going to come off my credit card.  Usually I get one about 2 days before the payment.

It didn't really matter to me, because I keep track of when it comes out, but some people need the friendly reminder so they don't get caught off guard.

Public Mobile has not been sending that reminder out a couple/few days ahead of time for a while.  The reminder take place roughly half a day ahead of time now and makes no mention of an exact date as it once did.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@gw wrote:

@gw As with all things PM best to not rely on texts from the PM rat rod systems and setup your own reminders. Better safe than sorry!

Need Help? Let's chat.