cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special plan for WInd/Freedom users to port to PM. Possible ?

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

Now that Wind is rebranded as Freedom and launching LTE in GTA and Vancouver before Christmas, I think PM has a very good chance of gaining these customers.

Why ? Because their $45 LTE plan is so bad it makes me wonder if they were thinking at all!.

First of all their LTE wont work on most of the handsets, its not a tested service, and available only in limited areas.

I have been reading many forums of Wind users and most of them are pissed off with the plan.

Can PM bring out a plan specifically for Wind users so that they can port the number to PM and reap in the benefits ?

The fall promo at PM is now over but maybe some plan can be devised only for Wind customers so that they are more than happy to port from Wind/Freedom to PM.

Just a thought !

4 REPLIES 4

jgorman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Settings a promo up just for wind customers will never happen. And to even suggest such a thing is really a laugh.
PM would not look to target a specific company. It just doesn't make any sense

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

the reason why they need a new phone, is because WIND is running on a different frequency, which many phones do not support. Only new phones will be supported with the LTE band. This is also why it will take time to set up LTE connections across Canada. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

If they didn't jump on this last great promo why create just a promo just for them?  It would be like hey all Ford owners come in and get a Dodge for only Ford Customers and who cares about Chevy.  I have never looked at any plan through Wind/Freedom so not sure on their pricing but creating a special for just one usergroup would be leaving so many people out and seeing how popular the last promo was I don't think they need to cater to any one group of custoemrs from a specific competitor.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You snooze you lose ,keep your eyes open for Black Friday sale , might have,good luck my friends . 

Need Help? Let's chat.