cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Overcharged a Week Ago and still ZERO communication from PM team despite my efforts.

vwickiam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had the most difficult time trying to get a hold of someone. 

I didn't think PM not having phone customer service would bother me. Especially considering emails to Public Mobile are acommpanied with the message "you can expect a response within 48 hours." However, I signed up last week and was triple charged and have tried relentlessly to try and get in contact with someone from PM.

I've sent private messages to online moderators, sent tweets to their Twitter account, emailed PM, posted on their FB page and posted a thread earlier this week looking for answers. The community of customers have been helpful which is encouraging.

I get it may take some time to get solved, but please for the love of god can someone acklowedge my existance as a customer??? I will send an e-transfer off right now to get a hold of someone. I have never in my life put so much effort into trying to get customer service. 

Does anyone have any advice on how I can get a hold of someone? Is it always this hard? 

10 REPLIES 10

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @vwickiam,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your patience! 

Sorry to hear that you were charged more, I have received your private message and I'll be responding shortly 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Hindsight is 20/20

vwickiam

@Rockdaddy22 Thanks for sharing. I appreciate them acknowledging this. Although I'm surprised they wouldn't try to equip themselves a bit better in advanced. They must have expected considerable attention from this deal. 

@vwickiam  yo uwere charged initially 3 times it looks like, im sure they will refund you when they get there.

vwickiam

@Titanmowgli I was charged ~430 in total. I had a 144 charge applied 3 times on my account. Strangely doesn't show up as any additional credit either. 

Titanmowgli
@vwickiam, regarding triple charge, just wanted to point out that PM's promo deal is a 90 day pre-pay, meaning that they bill you every 3 months up front, unlike other service providers that bill a month at a time.

So when you signed up, they would have billed you $120 for 3 months. Is that what you are seeing on your bill?

@vwickiam i hear you and totally understood!  They ahve hired some more help so hopefully it helps to clear the back log.

vwickiam

@CaNuCk07 that's good to know. I understand there's probably a massive influx in customers. However they shoud expect that and be prepared to deal with their new customers. I just want a response from someone at PM!

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@vwickiam  Unfortunately you have done evreything under the sun you can do.

Luckily it is not always this bad, its not a great excuse but the promo im sure caught them by surprise and are heavily backlogged.  But during normal operations customer service is usually great.

Need Help? Let's chat.