cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some things go smooth while others...

papabonk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Been trying to get an issue resolved on wife's account for 2 weeks now with no real success but despite my fears of any further issues if I try to port my number I just could not resist this latest promotion.... Had sim card for a couple of weeks debating if being in "port limbo" was worth the savings. Encouraged by some fine boxed red wine I decided to take the plunge and tried to activate SIM.............. Just imagine my anxiety. But behold, with a newly selected PM number it activated!!! Great success..... Phone turned on and found PM network. I gave my courage the needed boost to actually try the port. Entered info carefully.... Double checked..... Clicked button.......... Looked away....... "Phone number change successful". Yesssss I exclaimed. Then 32 minutes later.....

"Public Mobile here: Your transfer request has been completed successfully.Welcome to Public Mobile and thank you for joining us!"

So some things do go smooth while others..... @Diabogyo continues to patiently wait to see if @Mary_M can help her......

2 REPLIES 2

papabonk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Intend to..... Thanks

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You cant win all the battles. Have no worry though your wifes account will get sorted out.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂 We hope you enjoy your stay

Need Help? Let's chat.