cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim pin code

Juju89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hey i have a samsung galaxie s5 unlocked i register my sim paid for the month charge on my credit card but they ask my a pin code to unlock the sims ?????
3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I find eBay the cheapest place to buy unlock codes.

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Juju89 wrote:
Hey i have a samsung galaxie s5 unlocked i register my sim paid for the month charge on my credit card but they ask my a pin code to unlock the sims ?????

As @ShawnC13 had mentioned, a lot of Samsung phones will SIM lock the phone to the first provider.  If you had ever used that phone with any other provider (Bell, Freedom, Rogers, Fido, Virgin or something like that) you will need to purchase an unlock code for the phone. 

If you got to redflagdeals they can usually direct you to a reliable and inexpensive unlocker.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Juju89, it sounds like the phone is locked.  You shouldn't need a pin to unlock the sim card.  Did you buy the phone unlocked new?  Some phones that are sold unlocked will lock to the provider of the first sim that gets installed in the phone.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.