cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card invalid :/

Pippzz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got to the point of choosing a phone number , hit the back key by mistake now sim is inactive wont let me do setup, Help pls was hoping to get in on BF deal 😞

5 REPLIES 5

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Pippzz dont forget a friend refferal code for an extra 10$ credit on your new activation!! 

Pippzz

Tx for info ! 🙂

Pippzz

Thanks man 🙂

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Pippzz  you have to wait 50 minutes and then the system will release your sim number and you can try to activate again!  Don't hit the back button during the activation as you found out. 

mrtompig

Reading what I've learned thus far in this community forum, you basically have to check whether you've been charged $ or not.  

1. If already charged, then you need to click on ? mark at bottom right of screen for Moderator Support.  

Or

2. If not charged, then you need to wait at least 50 minutes before you can try re-submitting the same SIM number again because it's locked/reserved for that period of time since your last attempt.

I'm in camp #1, so awaiting Support right now since I've already been charged but yet I don't have an active SIM nor online account.

Need Help? Let's chat.