cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in account

capebreton1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband has been unable to sign into his account since it's been set up, he had someone help him with this and has forgotten his password but the security question that they asked he has no idea as he did not choose this security question however he needs to get into his account to change his credit card for payment does anyone have any idea how he can get into his account and resolve this issue

1 REPLY 1

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@capebreton1 If he activated at a retail store, he needs to make an account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If he activated online, he should've been asked for email, password and security question unless someone else assisted him with the activation process. He will need to reach out to the mod team to reset the account password. 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.