cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not working

samanthagrayer2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Public Mobile Community

Yesterday March 8, 2023 I haven't been able to make calls, texts etc. I tried to make calls or send texts but the phone doesn't even start dialing it instantly disconnects as if I called a busy line. Today march 9, 2023 I tried to trouble shoot the problem but when I tried to access my online account it wont even let me recover my password that's having trouble too. I was almost successful by creating a new password but than it kept saying I was having a password error. So please let me know what I should do next. #publicmobilecustomerservice #help #sos #phonenotworking #weneedrealcustomerservice * Also did they just get rid of my current plan and not even send a text because that's what I'm thinking happened I don't see my plan online being offered and I just paid and changed it on February 20, 2023.?!?!?!

2 REPLIES 2

samanthagrayer2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thats exactly what i was doing this afternoon thanks, ill let you know how it goes!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@samanthagrayer2 

Clear the cache and go incognito on your browser then try login to your account to see if it is Active.

If it is then contact a CS_Agent to investigate your issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.