cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve account issue

gdbenben
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I recently purchased 30 day mobile service under an email address that was closed by Public mobile, hence I wasn't able to log into self serve account. PMed Mod but did not get reply. Please help. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

CMOADMIN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried registering a new account with this email address you used previously?

Have you ever logged into the domain with the email address in question?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

I'm not sure what do you mean by 'closed'

How long ago did you have the service?

Did it expire for more than 90 days?

What happens if you try to register self serve under that email and phone number again

Ps. If it has been more than 30 days since you got the service your account will be expired and phone will not work but you still have access to your account and you can reactivate it with a payment If you wish. You can try calling 611 if you have a voucher or if you registered credit card when you signed up. You may need access to your selfserve if you need to add credit card. It is possible that your selfserve was never created during your original registration, it has happened before, so please try signing up at the link i pasted above, that would give you quickest access to your account. Otherwise you will have to wait for mods

GR
Mayor / Maire

@gdbenben   moderator reply is taking in excess of 48 hours this past week.  They'll get to u soon hopefully 

Need Help? Let's chat.