cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card delivery

Gayle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM card on line July 17 2018 and still haven't received it. My bank account shows that payment was successful. 

6 REPLIES 6

@Gayle wrote:

How do u get my refund?

Assuming that hte moderators approve a refund, it will be refunded to the same payment method that you had originally used.  As stated previously, you must contact Moderator_Team to request a refund or reshipment of the sim card.  No one here (other than moderators) can issue refunds to you or deal with any account related issues.

Gayle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do u get my refund?

katiatall
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Must be lost in the mail.

mynamejc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you receive shipping notification? +1 to messaging mods to see what is up. I got mine shipped to me in 2 days. I'm in Toronto so it might've been close to their shipping centre.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Gayle, because the moderator response times are much longer than usual at the moment, consider buying on from a retail partner (Walmart, K-Mobile, Wow Mobile, Koodo authorized dealer) if it is convenient for you to do so.  You can then seek a refund for your online purchase. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Gayle wrote:

I ordered a SIM card on line July 17 2018 and still haven't received it. My bank account shows that payment was successful. 

I think you will need to message the moderators.  A link is in my signature below.  Unfortunately they are swamped and could take a bit to get back to you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.