cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card Not Activating

tylah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Happy Black Friday,

I was brought back to Public after a couple of years thanks to this amazing Black Friday promotion they have going on...but my SIM card is not activating. It keeps saying activation failed!

Can someone help to fix this?

Thanks,

Tylah

3 REPLIES 3

Yeah, best way to set up a new account is on a laptop or computer using Chrome in incognito mode. SIMs are rarely defective, so if it doesn't work, clear your cache, go into incognito mode and try again. If that doesn't work, wait an hour and try again.

Then contact @CS_Agent , if required.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tylah wrote:

Happy Black Friday,

I was brought back to Public after a couple of years thanks to this amazing Black Friday promotion they have going on...but my SIM card is not activating. It keeps saying activation failed!

Can someone help to fix this?

Thanks,

Tylah

You did purchase a new sim card correct?  Just asking because you said back to PM.  If it is a new sim try your browser in incognito or private mode.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@tylahIf you haven't been billed yet.. wait for an hour until the SIM card has been unlocked by the activation server and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.