cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card Delivery - Incomplete

pavan7314
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have not yet received the delivery of my SIM card as it has been more than 8 days now.

Regards

User

8 REPLIES 8

@tehowennathe wrote:

When a friend of mine ordered their sim card it took them a week and a half to get it. These days most places you order from seem to take slightly longer. Don't worry just yet. Give it more time the contact a moderator. Could be on it way and just remember more people these days are ordering online. 

Only slightly longer will take some luck. Often, these delays will only be a few days. However, I've had instances of sending outgoing packages within the same province that took almost a month to be delivered. I also received something recently that took 4 months to arrive.

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When a friend of mine ordered their sim card it took them a week and a half to get it. These days most places you order from seem to take slightly longer. Don't worry just yet. Give it more time the contact a moderator. Could be on it way and just remember more people these days are ordering online. 

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wait a few more days and then email webstore@publicmobile.ca.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Since March it's normal that out takes 2 weeks.

Can you track it?

@pavan7314 try usimg your PM shipping email order number to track your SIM card.  Some of them have a tracking number. SIM card shipments have been averaging 3 weeks to get there. Use @gpixel 's suggestion to wait before contacting the moderators.  Stay safe. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @pavan7314 (User 🙂 ),

I remember it took mine just over one week. Remember there was also some holidays last week, it could have put back some deliveries.

But yes, if you do not have the tracking to look up and you want to check up on it, like @popping said, maybe send a message to the moderators:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hopefully, it arrives soon!

Remember to make sure to use a referral code during the activation process to receive $10 off on your 2nd month’s bill.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@pavan7314 try waiting till Friday and if you still haven't received it, contact moderators. covid is still causing delays...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pavan7314 

Send a private message to moderator to find out what happened to your SIM card.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.