cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied.

gtvybz007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all, I was charged the full amount of $135.50 on my January 2021 bill. No rewards were applied. I suspect the issue arose from my credit card. There was an issue with the card on file and updating the card on the site was not working. Saving the changes always reverted the card back to the original card. I had to delete the original card and add the new card then do a manual payment. Any help with getting the credits applied is appreciated.

11 REPLIES 11

omsssh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In my case, rewards just took some time to get applied, and i got text message confirming when it got applied.

gtvybz007

Thank you both for your help. I’ve submitted the ticket. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gtvybz007 wrote:

Yes it did briefly until the payment went through. As it wasn’t allowing me to update the card I had to delete it and add it as a new payment method.

Then yes, see the instructions from computergeek541 above.

gtvybz007

Yes it did briefly until the payment went through. As it wasn’t allowing me to update the card I had to delete it and add it as a new payment method.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gtvybz007 : So with all the messing around with the payment card, did your account go into suspension? ie. no service?

gtvybz007

Yes I am on the 90 day/$120 plan.

gtvybz007

Yea I did choose Amount due. I had turned on autopay after I added the card. The available balance is $0.00. The rewards are normally as follows: 

Loyalty $12

Autopay $6

Refer-a-Friend $6

Those are the amounts showing on the account as well.

@gtvybz007 wrote:

Hello all, I was charged the full amount of $135.50 on my January 2021 bill. No rewards were applied. I suspect the issue arose from my credit card. There was an issue with the card on file and updating the card on the site was not working. Saving the changes always reverted the card back to the original card. I had to delete the original card and add the new card then do a manual payment. Any help with getting the credits applied is appreciated.

Are you on a $120 90-day plan? As the account was suspended at some point, that could be why rewards weren't granted.  I would open a ticket by going to: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gtvybz007 : Did you choose Amount due when you made the payment with the new card? How much is showing in your Available Funds now?

How much would you have anticipated for rewards?

Did you toggle on autopay when you got the card in?

Anonymous
Not applicable

this started in the lounge then OP posted in the main forum - this didn't need to be brought up here

gtvybz007

Need Help? Let's chat.