cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding non activation after recharge

Jasminekaur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recahrged my phone yesterday got a text of recharge successfull but number is not activated yet 

why ??

i was in emergency and got all messed up ?

4 REPLIES 4

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jasminekaur , if the above solutions fail, contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@Jasminekaur wrote:

I recahrged my phone yesterday got a text of recharge successfull but number is not activated yet 

why ??

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jasminekaur wrote:

why ??

Is your account status active?

If no, click on the "Reactivate current plan" button on your overview page.

If yes, your account may not be provisioned correctly.  Adding $1 to your account may trigger PM server to provision your account again.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Jasminekaur wrote:

why ??

When you call 611 or logon your account, what is your account status?

If it is active, try restarting your phone.

Otherwise, if you see a button to reactivate service, try clicking on it.

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jasminekaur wrote:

why ??

@Jasminekaur  You need to call 611 or access your selfserve account and re-activate your plan after you make sure the voucher has been added to your account funds.

Need Help? Let's chat.