cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Payment

Kmlhns
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I refer 2 people and before my account showed 2 and now 1 and I chose $40 plan and it deducted $38 instead of 36 coz I chose auto-pay and $2 refer frnd but idk why public mobile charge more .

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kmlhns wrote:

I refer 2 people and before my account showed 2 and now 1 and I chose $40 plan and it deducted $38 instead of 36 coz I chose auto-pay and $2 refer frnd but idk why public mobile charge more .

Hello @Kmlhns , check your SELF SERVE under the My Rewards section. 

You will see "Total Rewards earned". Click on the arrow to the right, and the last 4 digits of the phone numbers of who your referred will show up. 

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

If there is only 1 listed, then likely the other 1 is not active (or currently in Suspended status) - as @JoyLuck posted. You could contact them to confirm if they are still ACTIVE.

If, for some reason, they are ACTIVE, but not showing in your list contact the moderators about this. Although the contact to the moderators may need to come from the person you referred...but you could also check, I suppose.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR

2 - Contact the Public Mobile  Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Kmlhns wrote:

Log into self service to look at your payment/transaction history. See what got debited/credited to your account on your renewal. If you only have one referral now, the other person is no longer active. Each person you refer must have an active account for you to receive the $1 reward from them.

Need Help? Let's chat.