cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Tairynek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there - I recently went to Las Vegas US from Alberta Canada and my plan states I would be able to text internationally but I could not. So I couldn't use my phone and I'm not sure why it wouldn't work if I'm paying for it.

Also if we can deal with this in one posting my girlfriend was recently paying her phone bill and she accidentally double paid it. Now she has an extra payment of about 50$ sitting in her account and we are wondering if there's a way to get that back to us and just make our regular payment next month.
Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Tairynek, the international texting is while you are in Canada.  Any service you would need in the US you would need to purchase a US addon

Good catch! I assumed he purchased US addon. But he/she needs to contact mods anyways about the refund. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tairynek, the international texting is while you are in Canada.  Any service you would need in the US you would need to purchase a US addon

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with the account# and ph#. They will get back to you soon and see what they can do.

Need Help? Let's chat.