cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for Autopay

kimhamham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Somehow my account was on Auto-pay and it renewed this morning when I did not want it to. 
I logged in last night, and didn't see that it was on the Auto-pay service, and no payment had been processed, so I thought all was good. 

I'm literally at the airport leaving the country today, so I obviously do not need the service. I turned my data off last night, and have not used any minutes/services. 

I want a refund for the Auto-pay charge, but have no idea how to do this. I have called Mastercard and they won't do anything until I contact you. 

Please advise. 

2 REPLIES 2

Why didn’t you remove AutoPay prior to the renewal date?  Why would you expect the AutoPay to not function as designed, without your own intervention?

AutoPay is designed to immediately renew without you having to worry bout it.  When you setup up AutoPay, you knew this would happen.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Please contact the moderator team to see if they can process a refund. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Bon voyage.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.