cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code Not Entered By Vendor

VanUser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just joined Public Mobile today.  My SIM card was purchased at London Drugs in Vancouver.  I gave the sales rep details of the $15 plan I wanted, the referral code (xxxxxxx) and my credit card information for Auto-Pay.  While my account was being activated, the sales rep processed payment.  When I inquired as to the referral credit, he stated that he had forgot to input it, and could no longer do so (i.e. enter the code) after payment.  I was really angry, but could not do anything at the store.  The rep was a young kid, maybe 20 years old or so.  He didn't say "sorry", or even a "Thank You".  Is there a way to apply the referral credit to my account?  My account number is xxxxxxxxx.  Thanks for your assistance.

edited by computergeek541: account information removed

6 REPLIES 6

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This community is very helpful and the assistance you can obtain her is valuable.

You are welcome @VanUser . Glad that we could help you . Have a great week. 

@VanUser wrote:

Thanks very much for your help.  I did as you suggested and the issue is being resolved.  Being a newbie, I appreciate all the help and support received from the Community.

VanUser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks very much for your help.  I did as you suggested and the issue is being resolved.  Being a newbie, I appreciate all the help and support received from the Community.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@VanUser 

Only moderator can access your account.  Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

@computergeek541 , @Luddite47  @mimmo  please remove @VanUser personal information. As @Dolphin1 says contact a moderator and explain what happened and ask them to add it .  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon  . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket ). You will need the phone number of the person who referred you.

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Firstly, you should remove the referral code and your account number from your post.

You can send the Mods a message with this information and have them look into it for you.  

Need Help? Let's chat.