cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral $30

denjenhart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

i referred new members in December but I did not get the referral code. Can someone help me

5 REPLIES 5

denjenhart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes sorry I meant I haven’t received the reward

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@denjenhart wrote:

Hello

i referred new members in December but I did not get the referral code. Can someone help me

@denjenhart I am not sure what you mean by you did not get the referral code?  DO you mean you didn't get the referral bonus yet?  The bonus is $5 for 6 months as long as your referral stays that long.  The credit will be applied to your account the first week of the month starting in January.

If I got your question wrong let me know what you were actually wondering about

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@denjenhart wrote:

Hello

@denjenhart  - wait a bit longer, it should arrive in your account this month.

$5 in January, then for 5 more months after that.

Many others are waiting for it too.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@denjenhart 

The $30 Refer-a-friend bonus added to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months. Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made before or on renewal date. Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer. Offer ends December 31st 2021 11:59 EST, referred customer must activate by that time. Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

YOU are suppose to provide YOUR referral code to a friend to use when opening account with PM.

Or you are inquiring where is your $30 reward? In that case it will be added during the next 6 months, $5/month to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.