cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reducing monthly bill

Jillybean123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Besides auto pay & refer a friend, what else can I do to receive some credits please?

8 REPLIES 8

Makurmai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you participate in the community with questions or answers you would be rewarded at the end of the month $1-$20 according to the amount involvement. Also after the first year if you stay you will be eligible for loyalty discount $1/ month after second year $2/ month etc

@Jillybean123 wrote:

Loyalty only earned after 1 year on an annual basis? I guess that's not til summer 2020 then. Automatically added by the company after 1st anniversary date I am guessing...

Yes! Well....err .... generally. Mine messed up 5 days ago so the moderators are working on it now. 

Getting referrals when they have bonus $$ to the person doing the referral like right now really helps pay the monthly bill too.

AE_Collector

@Jillybean123 wrote:

Who is a MOD?

Moderators are Public Mobile support staff.  They will have a MOD tag by their name

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jillybean123

Who is a MOD?

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Dont forget free add ons for Christmas.

Jillybean123

Loyalty only earned after 1 year on an annual basis? I guess that's not til summer 2020 then. Automatically added by the company after 1st anniversary date I am guessing...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jillybean123 wrote:

Besides auto pay & refer a friend, what else can I do to receive some credits please?

After 1 year $1, 2 $2, 3 $3, 4 $4, 5 $5.

Participating here in the community can also garner credits.

The easy ones are autopay and loyalty. Referrals can take a little work. The community takes more work to get a few bucks. It takes a lot of work to get the maximum community rewards.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jillybean123 wrote:

There is a community reward for participation in the community helping out other customers who are having problems.  If you are new here is great to read through some old threads and learn how to resolve certain issues that customers have experienced before.  You can also earn loyalty rewards of $1/30 for every year you are with PM.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.