cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover account

Manuel57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I want to recover my account to pay and it is locked, I don't know what to do, also there is a box with a question but there is no question

5 REPLIES 5

@deanoradcliff wrote:

i have a new number and 30 dollar credit on a new activated phone,cant remember my 4 digit pin ,need to buy data ,won't sign me in ,this is bullcrap

@deanoradcliff 

Were you texted your 4 digit account pin when you activated?

Register for Self Serve here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you are already registered and cannot sign in, try the Forgot your password option.

IF still issues, have Moderators help you get back in your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

deanoradcliff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have a new number and 30 dollar credit on a new activated phone,cant remember my 4 digit pin ,need to buy data ,won't sign me in ,this is bullcrap

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Manuel57 It's odd that there is no question. Do you remember picking a question and answer during activation? I have confirmed question is showring up fine for my account. 

To add funds to your account, you can also call 611 if you already have cc added as a payment method. If not, you can purchase vouchers from retail stores like Walmart, London Drugs, Superstore or most gas stations. You might want to buy vouchers if mods take a long time to unlock your account. Send them a message right away or start convo by speaking to simon (chat bot). 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Manuel57 wrote:

Hello. I want to recover my account to pay and it is locked, I don't know what to do, also there is a box with a question but there is no question

If you tried too many times, you may have locked up your account. Try again in 1 hour.

When you do, clear your browser's cache or try a different browser. Then try the Forgot your password option.

How long has your account been suspended? 

After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.