cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate to a different plan

thdn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

My plan expired for a week. I would like to reactivate but with a cheap per plan. I added $10 to the account but I can't seem to switch to the $10 plan. Is it possible?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

If your account its suspended you need to contact the moderator team if you want to activate on a different plan.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, phone number, detailed problem description, plan you want to change to.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mike40999 wrote:

yes. go to self serve. select a plan and fallow the step which is asked for.

@Mike40999 only mods can make plan changes on expired accounts. Expired accounts can only renew the existing plan.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes it is possible but you need the mods to do it for you.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Mike40999
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

yes. go to self serve. select a plan and fallow the step which is asked for.

Need Help? Let's chat.