cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Scheduled Maintenance for EverSafe Login

Franco520
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't use the previous number. Why does the system need to send the confirm information to it?

16:36

The system only wants to let me do "When I select the "Resend code". This system displays the same "You are logging in from an unknow device To confirm it's you, either the 6-digit code sent to ******028""

4 REPLIES 4

@Franco520 

If you already tried what suggested above but none of them work, please open ticket with support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Franco520

I don't have the previous number at all. The *****028 number was not used many years agon.

Now, the system always show the message as below:

Confirm Your Identity
You’re logging in from an unknown device

To confirm it's you, enter the 6-digit code sent to *******028

I cannot log in full access at all. Now, I bought a new public mobile sim card again. But I cannot do anything.

Franco520
It doesn't work at all. I don't have the previous number ******028
Now I have bought a public mobile new number again. 

The system always shows as below:
Confirm Your Identity
You’re logging in from an unknown device

To confirm it's you, enter the 6-digit code sent to *******028

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Franco520 

You need to update your phone number in your eversafe ID. If you need the code to login then try the following method first without resetting your password. If the email option does not appear then follow the instructions to reset your password choosing to recieve your 2FA code via email throughout the process.

You can try to log into your account and use the "forgot password" button. Reset your password. Clear your browser or pm app cache. Login with your email and new password. Enter a random "wrong" 6 digit code 4 times in quick succession. This will bring up the email option to recieve the 6 digit 2FA code. But this option only works if you have previously been able to log into your account or you have an active phone # or access to your original phone # as you must be able to recieve a secondary verification code via SMS text message after successfully logging into your self serve account for the first time.

Need Help? Let's chat.