cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Public Mobile as a reoccurring bill?

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

This is off topic question but as I am interested in the original post, may I ask how old this post is?   It just says "Monday".  I'm a new user.

8 REPLIES 8

@computergeek541 wrote:

@RosieR For now,  I've moved these questions into a new thread for you.

ok, thank you very much.

@Anonymous wrote:

@RosieR wrote:

May I ask how to use quote?

After clicking reply to the post you intend to quote, if you're on a desktop browser then to the right end of the little icons above this typing box click on the three horizontal dots. Then click on the 99 as they used to be called back in type writer days. The quote symbol. That will then quote in the text of the message you replied to. Like I did above.

Edit: to start your own new thread you can click on the Browse button towards the upper left and a pop-out of all the categories will come out. Select one and then you'll see the Ask a question button a little lower down.

Thank you so much.  

@RosieR For now,  I've moved these questions into a new thread for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RosieR wrote:

After clicking reply to the post you intend to quote, if you're on a desktop browser then to the right end of the little icons above this typing box click on the three horizontal dots. Then click on the 99 as they used to be called back in type writer days. The quote symbol. That will then quote in the text of the message you replied to. Like I did above.

Edit: to start your own new thread you can click on the Browse button towards the upper left and a pop-out of all the categories will come out. Select one and then you'll see the Ask a question button a little lower down.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RosieR wrote:

Thank you for the quick reply.  My settings are set from newest to oldest.

Then you can click on the little numbers to the upper or lower left and go to whichever page you like. In either sort. I'm oldest to newest. So I go to page one to get to the beginning.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Thank you for the quick reply.  My settings are set from newest to oldest.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RosieR wrote:

This is off topic question but as I am interested in the original post, may I ask how old this post is?   It just says "Monday".  I'm a new user.

The first post in this thread was Aug 8 2017. There's a setting in your settings that you can set the date format.

Need Help? Let's chat.