cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How Do I contact Customer Support!??

Nuuisha123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My number isn’t working 

4 REPLIES 4

Jenks44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bloody terrible service.  I keep getting put in a loop - won't accept a new password, reset, won't accept.  I guess this a way to keep you on their service indefinitely.  BRUTAL !!!!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Is this a new activation? Did you port over a number?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Nuuisha123 wrote:

My number isn’t working 

@Nuuisha123 

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

But maybe we can help.

Are you a new or existing customer?

If new did you activate with a new number or a ported over number?

Try one or more of the below for network / service issues:

*turn off your phone, then reboot

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode, then going back to regular mode

*perform a reset network settings on your device

*try your SIM card into another compatible phone for a few days to see if the issues are the same...this could rule out a device issue/setting.

*manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings (temporarily) for dropping or unable to make incoming/outgoing calls

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nuuisha123 

Call 611 from your phone to get your basic account details. When was your renewal? Last night? Which plan do you have? $10? Signed up for autopay?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.