Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have more than enough for plan why isn't it reactivating my account

5 REPLIES 5

Kayla691
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Any luck?

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@creaseyjohn, a few hours before renewal you get the weird message stating that your account is suspended. As long as you have funds and your phone is currently working don't worry about it. I have no idea what it does that for all members with public Mobile, but for whatever reason, you get the hang of it.

It is though a good reminder to make sure there are funds on your account. With one's luck, you could be stuck in no man's land, and you need to call for tow-truck for emergency road-side assistance, and your phone is dead because there weren't enough funds! That's my worse nightmare! Running out gas, in Zombieland! 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@creaseyjohn  If you have enough in your balance to cover your plan renewal and your phone is working then ignore that message everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@creaseyjohn, by any chance, does your self-serve account say this. If for some strange reason, it's been suspended temporarily, just reactivate your current plan. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 10.04.13 PM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@creaseyjohn wrote:

I have more than enough for plan why isn't it reactivating my account

What is your Available Funds? What is your plan cost? Is this your renewal night? Are your services still working?

Need Help? Let's chat.