cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puk number.

runningzarf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried contacting the moderator team to obtain my PUK number. It's urgent that I receive it so I can text and call but they have yet to get back to me and I was wondering is there's any other way to get this number?

4 REPLIES 4

@runningzarf wrote:

I'm not sure. It just says enter PUK. But I've only ever been with public mobile. I got the phone set up at Walmart though, I don't know if that would affect it or not 

@runningzarf  Your phone might be locked to the previous provider. You must get the Network Unlock PUK code from your previous provider.
If your phone is a Samsung you might be able to get an unlock code from the Samsung website via a chat
To start a live chat session from Samsung's Contact Us page: http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170.

Hope this helps!

A brand new sim card doesn't have the sim card security enabled by default. If it that was enabled, it would be asking for your sim card's PIN which would be 1234. It wouldn't be asking for the sim card's PUK unless you've entered the PIN too many times. I believe it's more likely that the phone is asking for your SIM Network Unlock PUK, but only you can figure that out for sure based on the messages shown on your phone's screen.

runningzarf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not sure. It just says enter PUK. But I've only ever been with public mobile. I got the phone set up at Walmart though, I don't know if that would affect it or not 

@runningzarf wrote:

I have tried contacting the moderator team to obtain my PUK number. It's urgent that I receive it so I can text and call but they have yet to get back to me and I was wondering is there's any other way to get this number?

Are you look for the PUK for your sim card which is a type of security password or is your phone asking for a SIM Network Unlock PUK?

The first one can only be received by contacting Public Mobiile, while the second type of code means that your device is locked to another carrier and that you will have to contact that other carrier to get your phone unlocked.

Need Help? Let's chat.