cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Activation Issue

ashokumar272
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am trying to port in a number from Koodo and as per the instruction from PM website i am trying to activate using new number and for me regions drop down is coming as empty. Request help for activating PM and so a port in for existing koodo number.

11 REPLIES 11

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Saray_O did the problem of activation was solved?

ehsan

I am new to public mobile and I have the same issue as below:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Public-Mobile-Activation-Issue/td-p/76246

I read that the solution for this was to tag moderators e.g. @Shazia_K  @ashokumar272 @stonechucker

Is there any other solution?

Thanks 

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you @ashokumar272

I will get back to you in a bit! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ashokumar272

@Saray_O i sent you details on private message let me know if you need any other details.

Saray_O

@ashokumar272 Oh, I see. 

I will create the account for you 🙂

Could you send me the answers to this form  https://activate.publicmobile.ca/ in a private message? Instead of filling out the form, just answer it on the message itself. You don't need to answer questions 1 and 2 under "Set-up Your Self Serve Account" as you'll be able to do that yourself later 🙂

Thank you! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ashokumar272

Hi @Saray_O,

I tried on different browser also still same issue.

Saray_O

Hi @ashokumar272

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your activation. 

Could you try clearing your cache history and /or using a different Internet browser? 

Let me know how that goes! 

Yeah, well, let's tag the moderators, see if they, or anyone else might have an idea.

@Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O

Someone will know what to do.

ashokumar272

@stonechucker i am seeing city/region drop down is showing empty, i am not able to proceed after selecting "Select a new number option"

Sorry, I reread your post, I don't think my suggestion is going to help you 😞

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@ashokumar272 Knowing you want to port, can you pick a temporary number elsewhere in your province, and continue like that to activate, then port afterwards?

only need to pick inside province to make sure right taxes are applied for plan at this point.

Need Help? Let's chat.