cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible porting issue

memetis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I ported a number from another carrier yeasterday and all went well, sort of. Today nobody cal call the number as it directly goes to voicemail. You can call out on the number but nobody can call in. I have removed the sim card and the battery to reset the phone, I have also tried to do a network manual search, wthout success.

3 REPLIES 3

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

if you recieved a text message from pm then that means your porting activation went through. if it hasnt, then you will have to contact moderator and the best way is by messaging twitter pm page as they will usually reply back in less than 24 hours. 

any more questions, just give me a shout. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The best way to confirm whether a port is complete is by continuing to use the old service.  When that no longer works, porting should be complete.  As already mentioned, stuck port will require moderator intervention.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
It's still under porting process or maybe stuck in porting process
You need to send a msg to mod
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.