cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issue

cornan99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Syed,

From 19.Aug until today, I can't recive call but can call. I did private message mutiple times but no answer so How may I wait a week or a month?

I replied privite information and can you able to my issue or not?

Please tell me whether PM can fix or not.

6 REPLIES 6

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cornan99

Welcome. I had an issue pretty similar to you. I would advise you to contact the moderators, and if you have already done so to wait patiently and they should be able to resolve your issue.

I activated an account around the same time as you. Everything seemed to work. Messaging and calling. I did have to setup the APN settings correctly to get Data and Multie Media texting however. Not PM's issue, my own and I found all that information online.

However, it wasn't until yesterday I noticed that the line could not receive calls. It went straight to voicemail, and the one of the previous carrier at that.

After I contacted the moderators and provided the information according to their request they were able to resubmit the port request. Within an hour or two, I received a text notifying me that the port was complete and I was able to now receive calls.

Stick in there. This is a great community once you get to know them and the Moderator team is top notch in my opnion. I believe Public Mobile can fix the issue.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cornan99, there is a difference between the private message system which is intended primarily for transmittal of personal information between customer and moderator team for the purpose of resolving account related matters and this public forum which is intended to address all non account related matters.  Mentioning Syed here will do nothing to speed up the moderator team interaction process.  Sending multiple private messages only hinder the throughput.  When sending private messages, be mindful that it is not like an instant messaging system.  Because there is time lag between each response, try to make the first private message to the moderator team the last one.  In other words, identify the affected account including account number and PIN code, include all the details of the issue, the expected resolution.  Then sit back and wait patiently. 

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@drmartin wrote:

@austinhuang wrote:

@cornan99 wrote:

Hi Syed,

From 19.Aug until today, I can't recive call but can call. I did private message mutiple times but no answer so How may I wait a week or a month?

Who is Syed?

Do not private message mods multiple times. For each message you sent, you put yourself further back in the queue. Wait 48 hours (max) from your last message.

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

I'm very confused here, too. 😕

Confused over what?

Also use this (ref only) to self-diagnose your porting problem.

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@austinhuang wrote:

@cornan99 wrote:

Hi Syed,

Who is Syed?

Do not private message mods multiple times. For each message you sent, you put yourself further back in the queue. Wait 48 hours (max) from your last message.

I'm very confused here, too. 😕

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cornan99 wrote:

Hi Syed,

Who is Syed?

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@cornan99 wrote:

Hi Syed,

Did your account get setup properly and are you able to login to it?

Confirm, you sent a private message to the MODs describing your problem and included you private information like name, phone number & 4 digit pin?

Need Help? Let's chat.