cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Trouble

el_kDawg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I ported from bell about 21 hours ago and I'm having some issues with the public mobile service.Any calls to me go directly to voicemail and I don't receive any notification. Lte,texting,and calling out all work fine.

8 REPLIES 8

raymondzhouy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
@ Emissary it is seem like a common problem right now, I did it last night and still waiting for anyone to answer.

Emissary

@Mary_M I have the exact same porting issue since early afternoon yesterday. I did PM Shazia about it but given that she's not in, not sure if anyone can see it.

raymondzhouy
@Mary_M I have porting problem too Mary, and I have messaged to you,can I ask how long it will take? thx a lot

raymondzhouy
I have porting problem too Mary, and I have messaged to you,how long it will take? thx a lot

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @el_kDawg

Shazia is not in today, but I have resubmitted the port request for you. It will be completed in between 30 minutes to 2 hours 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

el_kDawg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks will do

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@el_kDawg Just an FYi I'm assuming you're new, so to contact the moderator you have two options, 1 is to tag them in your thread like this @Shazia_K.  2. is to send one of them a private message, including your phone number and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Have to be a little patient right now too as the volume is super high right now.

SRS

Message a moderator for assitance.

Need Help? Let's chat.