cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan problem after porting from FM?

Ahoy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I ported over my Freedom Mobile number in order to get the $40/4gb promotion. However, after porting my number over and selecting the 90 day/6gb/$120 plan, I currently see the following plan details in my account.

image.png

I see that a $120 charge has been applied to my account. If I try to change the plan details to the required configuration, I'm being requested to pay $120 again.

Could you please advise if this is the correct plan configuration in order to receive the promotion?

Thank you,

Eddie

5 REPLIES 5

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
As MIMMO mentioned even if u add 8 bucks you will get 8 dollar public mobile credit back

vodavid

no way this is the exact same problem i been having... i guess i have no choice, but to spend another $8 to temp fix the problem as i pm mods and emailed customer services yesterday and no reply yet... Man Indifferent

Ahoy

Thanks @Nsk143 and @mimmo I added the money and was able to change the plan. I'll PM the mods.

Thanks again for your help!
Eddie

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

to fix the problem right now follow this solution.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Solution-for-wrong-plan-added/m-p/16329...

it will cost an additional 8$ but it will be refunded ans is better than waiting 2-3 days for a mod to reply

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
You need to send a private msg to mod
Send a private msg
Add
Email address
Phonenumber
Detailed explaination of issue

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

It's a common bug which will need mod assistance to get it fixed and don't make any changes to your account. If you change more likely you have to make another payment.
Send a msg they will look after.
Need Help? Let's chat.