cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan help

zakrestivo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys I'm having an issue my account balance is 58 dollers as I topped it up with a voucher sure enough it says amount due 0

Then underneath it says plan expired 

How do I use my funds money to top up my accout? ? Id really appreciate the help 

14 REPLIES 14

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

hi @ASharpTM 

you are right

i just delete it

ASharpTM
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Rabbi I imagine that if you're going to warn someone about this then you shouldn't embed the problematic image directly into your own reply...

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

how @zakrestivo please block your email addrees, i think its privet info

zakrestivo

Don't have one

If you have service then please don't worry about it too much and if you haven't already then please send a private message to @CS_Agent

In your message to the mods please include:

- explaination of your issue
- your account number
- your phone number.

The mods will be able to help you out. 

rohith_reddi

Try using credit Card use the balance later

zakrestivo

Screenshot_2018-01-07-18-43-53.png

zakrestivo

My renewal date was a few days ago the account says if it's not paid by jan 31st It gets suspendd I added the funds yesterday and it says ammount due is 0 dollars I'll post a screeny

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@zakrestivo if today is your plan renewal date but if your service is all working well then please wait till tomorrow and check again to see if the problem fix itself. 

If you don't have service then please send a private message to @CS_Agent

In your message to the mods please include:

- explaination of your issue

- your account number 

- your phone number. 

The mods will be able to help you out. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If today is payment day and there are issues with applying the funds available to make a payment, please contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It sounds like you need to contact the Moderator team for assistance.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

We need a bit more information...

Is today your renewal date?

Was your plan in suspended mode?

If you choose to post a screen shot make sure to black out any personal information.

zakrestivo

My plan won't work and I havery 58 dollers in my account and my plan is 52 dollers

zakrestivo

Hey guys I'm having an issue my account balance is 58 dollers as I topped it up with a voucher sure enough it says amount due 0

Then underneath it says plan expired 

How do I use my funds money to top up my accout? ? Id really appreciate the help 

Need Help? Let's chat.